Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am a work of art, I just have to reveal it from the crap it is now.

Ok, so I havent done so good at this whole blogging thing so far. I skipped yesterday. Oh well. So some stuff has came up in the last few days.

First: My job is officially over April 24th, not my career, just my job.

Second: I love Tasheena Carter with all of my heart, if I had it my way I would have already married her. But she is in a relationship she isnt happy with but refuses to get out, and even if she does it doesnt mean she comes back to my dumbass. So in light of this i am stuck. Do I keep waiting and let her know I am here, or do I pursue that which excites me. I have already made a huge turn in my life to get past the largest crush I have ever had (Marla). But I dont know if I can convince myself to do that with her. But at the same time as I told one of my best friends:
I cannot stand still and watch all that is great in the world pass me by. I know there are other fish in the sea, some that may even taste better. But I am holding out for the one I hooked and let go. But if I wait too long, then I may never catch it because it is too far away and I I may not have the right bait anymore to catch those other great fish.

Third: I am realizing that I am a work of art, only I have yet to be sculpted to the greatness I could be. I am dieting but am doing it smartly, cutting back portions, and eating less unhealthy stuff and drinking only water. I figure that, along with situps, pushups, and a little cardiovasculare excersize will sculpt me well. I am also going to get a tan like i havent had in 5 or 6 years. I figure no matter what fish I am trying to catch, better bait will help.

This is all for now. I will add more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment