Friday, April 24, 2009

This Woman Really Gets It


So if you had of told me 36 hours ago that this is how my next 36 hours were going to play out, I would have said yeah right and secretly prayed that it did.
I have in the last day and a half spent all of my waking hours with a person that REALLY gets it. I mean she honestly understands the world and her place in it, and she knows me. She hasn't seen me in about 10 years or ever really known me, but DAMN she gets me. I have talked to her about every subject that there is to talk about, and I feel like I could talk to her about every other subject there is in this world and I would never get bored. And I will be honest, I am blown away by how charismatic she is. For once in my life I am not saying I am in love, this is something different. This is a feeling of pure awe, it is a feeling like I don't know how to describe. She is beautiful, she is nice (but only as nice as she needs to be), her passion is life, she has vices but not any of the kind that cannot be overcame, she knows how to love, and she knows how to accept and control it. I don't know what I am saying or how to say it, but I can sum it all up.......WOW. lol.
That is all for now. I hope to see how her life plays out. For this could be interesting to see, but I definitely want to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment